Where else can I buy work by The Wild Goose Studio?
- In Ireland, most of the finest gifts shops. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- In the UK, e-mail Jacqueline Hovell for guidance.
- In NI, e-mail Seamus Agnew for guidance.
- In the USA: please contact Suzanne Dahm
- For the rest of the world e-mail us at email@example.com
How are the Studios designs made?
All our work is handmade by skilled craft-workers using a cold cast method. Each piece has a shell of pure cast iron or bronze backed by a resin and ceramic core. Any variations in finish are part of its appeal. For more information see About Us.
How do I care for my gift?
Cast iron pieces are for indoor use only. In temperate climates, bronze pieces can be placed outdoors where they may acquire a green patina over time. Both can be left to age naturally or polished occasionally with a soft cloth to retain their shine.
How can I find out more about the meaning of any piece?
Each has a label that explains its origins and significance, so that you can learn about the imagination that lies behind it.
Can Wild Goose Studio pieces be placed outdoors?
Only the bronze finish items & only in temperate climates, where they may acquire a green patina as part of the natural oxidisation process over the course of time. Cast iron pieces must be protected from damp, otherwise they may rust – again as part of the natural oxidisation process.